Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Gorilla potato



My mom has a funny looking potato on her kitchen table. I was sitting at the kitchen table and noticed she had a huge potato next to the fruit bowl. To my mom, this was an ordinary potato... just a little bigger than most potatoes but ordinary none the less. I took a look at it and noticed it kind of looked like the back of a sitting gorilla. then I noticed the bottom of the potato... LMAO!!!! ha ha ha ha take a look at what I saw when I looked at the bottom of the potato ha ha ha ha ha!!! what does it look like? LOL

4 comments:

fuser said...

ROFLMFAO
the potato has a huge ass!!!!!!!!
I'm telling you girl,imagine the what it will happend to the person who will eat this !!!LMAO

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha the person that eats this will probably grow a big ass or become a gorilla ha ha ha ha jk
it'll probably be me eating this damn potato. ha ha ha I expect to have a big butt in the morning LOL

fuser said...

I hope this huge ass don't make any kind of noise!!!!!!!lol

SoHo said...

Fuser,
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG ur too funny!