Thursday, January 8, 2009

Yesterday I...

Hey everybody!! Yesterday was my second day off and I FINALLY washed my car!!! YAY!! it's nice and shiny!! LOL!! My days off are not too exciting but whenever my twin is around it's not too exciting because she's really lazy and brings the mood to do fun stuff down. Anyway, on the bright side, the manager at Katsuya liked us so much she gave us a VIP card!! YAY!



Isnt it lovely? ha ha ha ha That was so nice of her and it turns out she's the roommate of the floor manager at my restaurant! what a small world!!My sis and I finally went grocery shopping. I am always telling SoLo how much I LOVE Trader Joe's and I guess they dont have Trader Joe's in Louisiana so these next 4 pics are for you SoLo =)

Front side


Backside of bag

One side of the bag
Other side of the bag
After grocery shopping, my sis and I headed out to blockbuster for some movies for movie night.

They had a huge selection of crappy movies. LOL that's my sis wearing 3 sweaters ha ha ha ha guess she was really cold LOL
Anywho, we got UNCLE BUCK and SNATCH

Uncle Buck is one of my favorite comedy movies. It's a family movie which i normally am not into but this movie is an exception. If you haven't seen it, please do so. You'll laugh your butt off. LOL

Remember when the move SNATCH first came out? Remember how they made SNATCH tshirts that cost $500? That was ridiculous right? Well at the time that this movie came out, my brother was working for Sony Pictures Studios they gave him 3 free SNATCH tshirts naturally i was given one though i cant find it. LOL anyway i still havent watched this movie but i did get it at blockbuster and will watch it tonight.


Info credit:SoHo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Uncle Buck! I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid :) John Candy was a funny, funny guy!

Anonymous said...

I watched Snatch it was ok hehehe

Hey you guys have the best shopping places ever! Ours here is SOOOOO BORING!!!!!! URGH!!!

And our video rental places...Don't even get me started! that's y i rather buy the dvds from Amazon :)

Laila said...

You know we don't have a Trader Joe's out here! You're trying to clown me now LOL! Thanks for sharing your day, babes! I love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Laila, at least you have WAL-MART! We in Singapore NOTHING!! :(

I miss wal-mart, i miss old navy and i miss GAP (though we have Gap here now but i want to go to the one in USA).

Anonymous said...

I better not start with the stuff we don't have... I'd get too depressed.

I still have to see Snatch. Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was so good, I should have run to the video store to get Snatch, but I didn't. Lazy ass.

SoHo said...

Anonymous

Yeah John Candy WAS a very funny man... Too bad he died...at what is still considered a young age. SAD.

Laila,

No I am NOT trying to clown you... I'd never do that LOL!

SavMed,

Glad to see you here.
No worries L.A. has a bunch of stuff and shops here but I enjoy going to places that are so small that everybody knows each other. I went on a road trip with my sis and a friend. We stopped at this diner in a tiny town and the waitress looked at us and said "you gals aint from here, are ya?" we were like no. She asked where were from and we said "L.A." she's like ooh yeah ya'll dont look like you from here. OOOh Hollywood huh? LOL we were like uh yeah... LOL! Sometimes it's nice to get away from the craze out here everybody is somehow tied to the entertainment industry or trying to get into it. everything is all about celebs, fashion, Hollywood. It certainly gets irritating. Dont feel bad... Like I said it's good to get away from this mess. LOL