Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our Morning with Wentworth!

Ok so I'm on the phone with SoHo at about 7am her time, who had just dropped her sister off at work and all of a sudden, this figure appears out of nowhere. It's Wentworth! She screams b/c she was so not expecting to see him. He was getting in his car (well not car - you know what I mean) and before you know it, was on the road in front of her! So yeah, he got in way too fast for her to even try to say hello... probably a good thing because she was in flip flops LOL - sorry my dear, SoHo... I had to!

She said he was wearing dark clothing - jeans, blue sweater, a vest & his faithful footwear! His hair is growing out, which is hella cute! He looked amazing! It was like I was there - I can "visualize" & get a good picture! Sorry folks, no photo from us on this one... wanna know why? Because SoHo was so excited that she dropped her phone! It fell under the seat so we had to scream so we could hear each other LOL! It was funny & cute! Yep, we love the guy that much that we lose all composure!

Ok so there you have it! Early this morning, there's Wentworth looking like a dream come true & there I am - in my room, in my robe & slippers - see SoHo, I told on me, too LOL! Since SoHo had a better view than I did, obviously, she'll be adding more details later!

Don't forget to check out our new 24 blog!

ETA SoHo's details: Ok so basically he was in front of me and switched to a lane with less cars but that ended up being a slow ass lane and I was in the lane next to him so I sped up and went in front of him to beat the slow ppl on my lane. We drove a good couple miles through lights and turns until we parted. He looked soooo cute driving dude. OMG!!!

15 comments:

SoHo said...

LOL!! Yeah i would have said hi but I was in my flip flops and PJ's LOL!! NOT a pretty site. my freakin bed head and everything LOL

Anonymous said...

omg, how exciting! Which area of town where you in?

So, no bucket hat or beanie in sight?!

Thanks for the info on the sighting gals!

Anonymous said...

WOW, I'm so happy for you!!! How could the day start better?! :)

I can imagine Wentworths look as well.. Thank you for describing ;) And thank you for sharing this wonderful adventure with us!

Laila said...

Em - SoHo was in West Hollywood when she saw Wentworth!

Lovely - nope, no hat of any kind!

agreencitygirl said...

I think I would have crashed or caused some sort of accident. As it is if I see a 'regular' cute guy cycling or crossing the street, I completely gawk..but the Wentworth..yeah...crash for sure.

Laila said...

LOL @ you Sobe! SoHo & I are on the phone right now still talking about it! I told her she should have said hello anyway! It's funny b/c I was so worried she would crash looking for the phone LOL! It fell under the seat like right after she screamed "OMG I see Wentworth" LOL!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! You know laila, i was telling Soho she should have gone up to him but she said she was in her pjs lol! how cute!!

See Soho - I told u, you would see him really soon and now you'll see him again really really soon! :) I am so happy for you!

You need your 2009 wentcounter! we are all depending on you! LOL!!

And thanks for the morning update! I miss Went :(

Beth Ann said...

What luck you have! This is like two close encounters in a week. Almost a sighting outside your job and now this. It's fate!!! :) Is his hair growing out to The Human Stain length or just a bit more than almost bald? I must confess, I like the super short do.

SoHo said...

Beth Ann
To tell you the truth, I was telling Laila that I am kinda scared that I keep having these encounters or almost running into him. I dont know why it happens to me. I just guess you cant avoid it when you live in the same area. I dont know. Part of me doesnt want to encounter him. Kinda strange but true.

his hair has grown out like when he was promoting prison break in Cannes France with Dom a few years back.

Anonymous said...

OMG!I can’t believe it, OMG!The chance that you had!
SoHo can I come and live with you?... and follow you wherever you go?lol

I would never dare talk to him, so for me seeing him a few meters from me is also enough!

Do you believe me if I tell you that, you are the luckiest fan?

Thank you girls for sharing this wonderful time with us.

OMG..Wentworth I looooove Yoooooou!

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooooo jealous of you, SoHo!

*looks self in the mirror*

Yep, I'm a nice shade of green.

SavMed

Anonymous said...

SoHo, are you afraid of encountering him because you worry he'll remember you and think you're a stalker or something? If so, I would probably worry about the same thing. lol. I guess that is the trouble with living in the same city.

SoHo said...

Hanan,
I'd love to have you as my roommate. My twin and I live together but she's not fond of Went at all so having somebody share my tv crush would be AWESOME!! LOL I dont mind you following me. It wont be too exciting to see where I go but I guess it has its thrills. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

SavMed

I like red but since you've turned green I hope a nice earthy green. LOL!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay. I know I'm late here but it just struck me. What intersection was it at? I live in the area too. I think within 10 blocks of him (I even know people who have worked with him or seen/met him) and I haven't ever encountered the guy. I am living vicariously through you.

SoHo said...

Em, Yes that might be a bit of my fear. I keep seeing this guy everywhere so I dont want him to think I am stalking him. That's why I rather not encounter him.

Gimble,
I wish I could say but due to privacy reasons, I cant say the exact location or intersection but I see him all the time and if you live in the same area, I am sure you will too. But like I said I dont want to see him anymore... It feels kinda odd. LOL!