Sunday, January 11, 2009

Mariah Carey's music video man



So even though I am not a Mariah Carey fan (anymore) I still like SOME of her new songs... Anyway I couldnt find the embed code for the vid so I am gonna provide the youtube link for it. This is one of Mariah Carey's new songs and I LOVE IT!! It's kinda sad and I have come to the conclusion that when Mariah had Went on two of her music videos, Went really set the bar for the rest of the guys she chooses for her vids. I see this new vid guy and he's nowhere near close to Went. I would have liked to see went in this vid but whatever. Anyway here is the vid link with such a beautiful song. ENJOY! Damn I wish that was me up there in that pic with Went... except at a real wedding ha ha ha ha!! SoLo, I think i found the perfect pic for you to make a manip with heh heh! LOL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi936SaRM-k&feature=related

Credit: Universal Music Group

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That's such a beautiful picture!!! Good manip opportunity! I love it!!! He looks so wow as usual...

Oh by the way nice song hehehe..i love mariah :)

SoHo said...

LOL I agree Zie. OMG mad manip! LOL

Anonymous said...

OMG!

I used to watch that video and think: Well aren't you hot! Why do you look so familiar?

And then it hit me! He's that guy in that show my Mom's addicted to!

I love manips! If I had photoshop skillz I'd make them too.

Thanks for posting that pic, it brings back memories... It's been over two years since I've "fallen in love" with Went, some real life crushes didn't last this long. *sigh*

SoHo said...

SavMed

Youre very welcome!!!
OMG It's been years for me too! then you wonder well damn how come this crush has lasted for 5 years and my real live crushes havent lasted nowhere near as long... is the Went crush still only a crush?? hmmmm...

Anonymous said...

My friend was telling me that my so called 'fling' with Went is no longer a fling cause it's been 2 years. Flings are not suppossed to be longer than 2 months loL!

The last time i felt this way was with Kevin and that lasted soooo long! LOL!! HELP!!!!