Sunday, January 18, 2009

Worst movie of the year!!


Ok we all know that Hollywood has come up with some really stupid movies in the past. This time I think they've gone WAY too far. This movie "Hotel For Dogs" has been in theaters for only two days so far and I already predict it's going straight to DVD. LOL! It's basically about these kids... Well not really kids (I used to go to school with the girl on the far right... Kyla Pratt and she's my age so she's not a kid anymore heh heh... well at least she's finally doing something else other than Dr. Dolittle movies ha ha ha ha I saw her on a target add a few days ago... heh heh... Ok Ok I'll stop. Kyla dont be mad at me... We were running buddies in P.E. and got the last two "A's". Though I HAVE heard that she's grown snobby or b!tchy. I just hope it's not true. Anyway as I was saying... who on earth would pitch this idea to a producer and what producer would be like "BRILLIANT!!!" Honestly if somebody pitched that to me, I'd slap them ha ha ha ha ha!!! I declare this movie stupid movie of the year... I doubt any movie can get worse than this... I havent watched this movie but the name and trailer is enough for me!

No comments: