Monday, January 5, 2009

If I were a model... or makeup artist

Ok so because PB news is really slow because of the break, I wanted to show you all a vid I saw on youtube. I LOVE youtube... anyway, I was looking at this vid and said to myself if I were a model would walk the runways with such creative and beautiful art on my face... Now if i were a makeup artist... I would create all kinds of stuff on ppl's faces... then I got to thinking wow all that traveling and sleepless nights wanting to go home and just sleep in my own bed... If I were a model or makeup artist...



vid by: Jeniaeve on youtube



vid by iamsnowkei on youtube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is interesting! I am not this creative though! LOL!! I would never be able to do this stuff :(

SoHo said...

Hey Zie!!! I agree. LOL I am pretty creative but I could NEVER do something like that LOL that's wa too advanced LOL