Sunday, January 18, 2009

Welcome followers!!!

Oh goodness!!! I am in complete shock!!! I get home and see we have 2 new followers Hanan (which we've seen before....HEY YOU!!) and Lovely... We havent seen you before but it's lovely to have you here heh heh heh... Ok that was lame but WELOME anyway!!! I am glad to see you two have decided to join the family here. We are slowly but surely growing and hopefully we'll reach new hights with the help and support from all of you. Aw shucks I get so excited everytime we get a new follower because that means that people are actually enjoying our posts... I am in tears now ha ha ha ha!!! WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!!!!!!

HUGS AND KISSES!!

SoHo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hanan & Lovely,

You both will enjoy your time here :) I know i do and now i cannot get through the day without checking in here :)

Soho & Solo - Thanks for always cheering me up everyday!

SoHo said...

AWWW ZIE!!!! that's soooo sweet! I love doing so. Thank you for coming and letting us cheering you up.

HUGS!!!

SoHo

SoHo said...

oops i meant letting us cheer you up. Heh heh. LOL

Laila said...

Hiya Lovely & Hanan!

Glad to have you aboard! Zie - you're the best, ma!

SoLo

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for welcoming me!
I've been following you for a while, but yesterday finally decided to make it public. I just think you deserve it ;)
I really love your blog and am looking forward to your posts every day!

Lovely

PS: Please excuse my bad english. I'm German, so... ;)

SoHo said...

Lovely,

ah you're so sweet!
No worries, you English is PERFECT! =)
I am so dying to learn German. You have no idea how bad I want to learn it. LOL!! Maybe you can help me out with a few things heh heh...

Thanx for coming!

SoHo

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your warm welcome girls, you're all too lovely.

Zie as like you I come on this blog every day, It's become a habit and I loooooove it!!

Again thank you for your hospitality and good continuation to this great blog!

Sorry for my lousy english I'm from Belgium (I'm only good in fench, dutch and arabic not so in the Shakespeare language!)

Laila said...

No worries, Hanan & Lovely! You guys' English is awesome! Thanks so much for the kind words! Not sure if we deserve it but we sure do appreciate the love we get from you guys & those "invisible" followers! Take care & be sure to check out our 24 blog as well! The link is in the sidebar! If you don't watch it, you will soon! It's an awesome show!

SoLo