Friday, January 23, 2009

Guess who walked by?




So I was a little upset today. I get home and come on the blog but something caught my attention before I logged on. Guess who walked right by my job today? Yes Wentworth Miller. grrrrrrrrr!!! I missed him!! I could have walked right outside and just saw him but nooooo SoHo wants to be a workaholic and stay inside!! grrr!! oh well maybe next time. He's looking mighty fine though. LOL! check out the credits for more pics.

photo credit: photo.wenn.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

like i said u will see him again! He was at your turf so he'll be there again :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! SoHo you are so lucky girl. You live and work so close to him!
You can weak up every morning and said on your mind "Oh yeah maybe I will meet him today?"
This will never be my case (I am so happy for you & so sad for me!)
But...Life goes on! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I would be so bummed. lol. He looks crazy good.

Anonymous said...

next time you see him SOHO just jump him and give him a big noogey and a kiss on the cheek from me ;)


nice blog :)

Simplicity said...

He really is adorable, isn't he!?

SoHo said...

Hanan

Ha ha ha ha ha!! thanx for being happy for me but dont be sad for you. Life in L.A. isnt as great as it seems though it does have it's attractions... but still It's nice to know he's around.
Oh and NEVER say NEVER. LOL


Em
I so agree. He's looking seriously good. Then again he's never been any less good looking.


Anonymous
LOL youre so funny LOL I will definitely give him that noogey and kiss for you He's kind of tall so I am gonna need some of your help jumping him LOL. But I give you my word that I will deliver the kiss LOL! Why do you say it will never happen in your case?

and thanx for letting us know you like the blog. It really does mean a lot to us.

Laila said...

Why does Wentworth torture us w/his random outings that always seem to be w/in reach yet so far away?