Thursday, January 8, 2009

Abruzzi returning from the dead?


Scanning the web brought me to this little tidbit from SpoilerTV (actually someone else told me this the other day & I forgot all about it)... anyway, here you go:

I was reading the swedish newspaper Expressen and found an article that says that the Prison Break crew is considering that Abruzzi is coming back into the serie. "I just heard from my manager that they are considering taking me back to the serie"

Wonder how this will play out? How can they bring back someone we actually saw get shot to death? But it could be another flashback, dream, etc... either way, I stand behind the writers who I'm sure have something excellent planned!

Info credit: SpoilerTV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! This is great! I love Abruzzi!! They should not have killed him off. He would have played a very important part of bringing down the company given that he has so many connections!
I hope this is true. Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if I want yet another dead person coming back to life. I dunno. The thing is, I still haven't seen s4, so I don't know if it would work with the story and if I'd like it. *shrugs*

But I have you guys to inform me on what happens next. =) By the time s4 comes to my country, I'll finish college lol