Sunday, January 18, 2009

Guess who!

Let's play the guessing game. I am going to show you a clip that I shot myself while on my way to pick my sister up from work as I was stuck in traffic...GRRRRR I FREAKIN HATE TRAFFIC!! I am going to show you the clip I recorded while being bored in traffic. Ignore the background music and my comments in the vid (if any). Your job is to guess what American rock star shot a music video at this exact location and all along this street (sunset blvd) I'll give you a clue...click the first video below to check out the location. Click the second video to see the answer. THANX FOR PLAYING!!

This is my clip



Here's the answer


That's right it's Pink with her song called "so what" kind of an older song but I still like it. Thanx for playing!

Info credit: tttottto25 on youtube for the pink vid/ SoHo for the first vid

No comments: