Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My first day out!!!!

I worked seven days this week and now I am getting three days off!! Today was my first day off so first thing was first... I had to get my eyebrows done LOL Ladies you know how important that is right?LOL ok so next I headed over to the GAP and bought some mens "muscle shirts" because those fit better and they're longer which i like... then it was lunch time so i headed out for some pizza... I had a pesto veggie pizza and for dessert, a frap!!! MMM MMM MMM!!!!!!!!! I was soooo full by the time i got home. I didnt even go grocery shopping LOL. I will tomorrow though LOL anyway check out my really tasty pizza!
I got two more days to enjoy my free time so keep it here! LOL
You though I was lying huh?? you calling me a liar??? ha ha ha ha


My 16" thin crust veggie pesto pizza which by the way i forgot to tell them not to put olive in it because I HATE olives LOL oh well I just picked them off!! the pizza was damn good!!!
I like the inside of the box heh heh... LOL I gave it more than just a chance LOL!!


yes I ate half of my pizza LOL that's ok I'll run it off later LOL! AND I had a frapp to make it even worse LOL but I enjoyed every second of it LOL!! I dont diet or watch what I eat LOL I just exercise afterwards. No worries =)

They actually got my name right!! you guys/gals have no idea how many people misspell my name but i was surprised to see it was correct on the box LOL

After lunch i headed down the street to hollywood where my twin works. I had to use the restroom and the nearest restroom was inside a baja fresh where on my way I encountered these pigeons that were walking down a hallway towards me. sorry for the bad pics but i was moving fast to snap the picture because they were pretty speedy birds i tell ya LOL!! this one had big strange duck looking feet. LOL

This one was more normal looking but they both walked really fast and went into this warehouse looking place...
super pigeons I call them LOL


Info credit: SoHo

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! That pizza looks yummy!! And i want a frap too...gonna go get one after work today! LOL!!

SoHo said...

OMG it was really good Zie!! you have no idea LOL and the frap was a nice finish. LOL. by the way i like how youre the first to comment on every post ha ha ha ha cute!LOL!

Anonymous said...

Well you know i am always lurking around your blog and will keep refreshing to see if there is any updates..you both are my entertainment and gets me through my day! :)

SoHo said...

And I absolutely LOVE having you around LOL! You're so much fun!

Anonymous said...

So, those are the rosy cheeks Went's been telling interviewers about!

SavMed

SoHo said...

SavMed

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!! yeah those are it LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

-How can you eat a such a pizza like this without us?
-Where is my piece of that deliciooouuuuuuus pizza? (whit olive I LOVE olive)
-Share it whit us Mayra!

And I hate pigeons...I can’t stand them!!

I almost forgot...you are cute SoHo! ;)

PS:I am not a lesbian,(I am destined to be the future Miss Miller!LOL)I’m just the kind of girl who like to tell to another girl that she is cute when it is the case!...so you are cute ;)

OMG!I miss Wentworth soooo much!! :(

SoHo said...

Hanan

OOH I am soooo sorry! I promise I'll share my pizza with you gals next time LOL!!
I love pigeons! I like feeding them seeds LOL! if i know I am going to eat outside I always have a little pack of seeds in case there are pigeons out there. They always enjoy seeds LOL. They're not so bad Hanan. LOL!

Aw thanx!! I tell pretty girls that they are pretty all the time too LOL! Girls can do that and not look like lesbians. Not that there is anything wrong with being a lesbian. Thanx again Hanan you're so sweet LOL!