Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New to me

These next two pictures are new to me. I like the one with Rockmond Dunbar (who i met at LAX when he was flying out to Dallas). Check out his shirt!!! I have that SAME ONE!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! except mine is black. HOW FUNNY!! LOL. I also have a red shirt with a yellow heart in it containing the letters "CH" in the heart which i found out Amaury Nolasco has the same one too!!! ha ha ha ha ha how funny. ok that was random LOL sorry for that.

This is new to me. Looks like an old picture. Maybe 2 years old.



I have this same shirt in black! heh heh!! yeah we rock!! LOL



Info credit: btv photo gallery

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *think* the SWC and Went pic is a manip.

Rockmond is a handsome man.

Laila said...

You know, Em, you could be right... It doesn't look like a pic they would have taken together! The one of Rockmond, I have seen before & you're right... he IS handsome!

SoHo said...

Em

I didnt even think of that LOL. oh so true. Rockmond is really hot and SUPER NICE!!! Funny guy!! I lOVE him!!!