Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me&City spring/Summer vid WENTWORTH WILL go to China AGAIN!!

New Me&City spring/summer vid. OMG WENT LOOKS HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx to fallinblue for the extra little info on the translation on what wentworth said at the bottom of the vid... thanx!



You all heard what Went said, but I figure you may be interested in what the female archer said so that you can got the whole picture, so I did a little translation including the transcript of what Went said.

...announced this is the end of the PB, but Miller seems not being affected by this news. While shooting for the commercial, he had many poses and appeared very happy. Last year, Miller came to China for the promotion. When talking about this October trip, he is still very moved. "I'd like to say thank you. I'd like to say that I really appreciated your warmth and kindness during my trip to China last October. Your reception really made me feel at home. " During the shooting, Miller said hello to the audience of Hunan TV channel and disclosed that he will come to China again this year. "Hunan TV. Many cities in China, I would like to see and explore. Particular, Xi'an, with the amazing Terra-cotta Soldiers, that I heard so much about and can't wait to see."



Info credit:series addict on youtube/fallinblue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THUD!! This man is perfection :)