Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Anybody cold?


Hey everybody, I am just wondering if this entire planet is feeling the cold now. Out here the sun is shining but it's cold outside. Just wondering if you gals/guys are feeling cold weather at this time of year... Anyway, I also want to take the time to apologize for the really slow pb news. there is NONE LOL but I do have a bit of news. PB will be filming on february 6th through february 12. They'll film the episode where michael will have to choose who's life will be saved either Dom or sara. The filming will start the day after my bday YAY!!! and end on SoLo's bday YAY!!

Don't forget to check out our new 24 blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not cold here in FL, I actually have my windows open right now.

Laila said...

Well come on over to Louisiana, neighbor, cuz it's COLD outside! Now it's not "freezing" - not in the true sense of the word, but at about 40 degrees outside, that's close enough to freezing to me!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your nice weather in Florida!

SoHo said...

LOL you know it's strange that out here in Los Angeles we are having some really funky weather. It's unusually cold but sunny! LOL

Anonymous said...

Over here in Singapore it's sunny and very windy too!! have not rained in a while though!