Monday, January 26, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



To Everybody that celebrates the Chinese New Year (This year is the year of the OX)... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May all your hopes, dreams and fantasies come true. Stay safe and healthy and dont drink and drive ha ha ha ha ha ha ha LOL!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

from SoHo and SoLo

Oh I am the year of the Tiger and if youre wondering, Went is the year of the Rat. SoLo please tell us your year. LOL!!

Thanx chooyutshing for the pix!

Don't forget to check out our new 24 blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soho - no wonder you are so fierce...you're born in th year of the Tiger :)

Yup Went's born year of the rat just a year before me :) :)

Laila said...

I have no idea which year I was born in... I used to know it but I don't remember! Oh well, alls I know is I have a birthday coming up LOL!

SoHo said...

Zie this is your year!!! CONGRATS!!! LOL Laila, SO DO I!! LOL!! but you already knew that LOL

Anonymous said...

Yup! It's my year! Not a good year though with all the economic crisis! So my brother in law joked that the Ox/Bull is being slaughtered this year! LOL!!

You both have bdays up! And i am still trying to figure out what to get you both... :)

Laila - Which year were you born in? I can find out for you :)