Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wentworth... as James Bond? *UPDATED w/SoHo's translation*

Basically, this article says that Went could possibly be Daniel Craig's predecessor & take over the 007 lead! OMG could that not be any more perfect!?!?

*UPDATED*
I (SoHo) was more than thrilled to see that this article was in Italian because guess what? I FINALLY get to translate an article without the use of a google or yahoo translate!! Yes my very own translation LOL!! Anyway here it is... ENJOY!!

"Voices of the corridor [meaning kind of like gossip] but very accredited, indicate Wentworth Miller as the ideal successor of Daniel Craig in the role as James Bond. The actor that plays Michael Scofield in the series 'Prison Break' would be entered in the list of papabili [in Spanish papabili is like “papacito” or "papi" & in English, papabili is like "hot man"] after Craig declared he wanted to hang up the “license to kill” obsession. Two clues that lead to Miller: boasts a British passport (he was born in English Oxfordshire in Chipping Norton) and after 'Prison Break', he has no more projects to be involved in. Has he already signed a contractual clause? Like 007 tradition, as of now, everything is top secret".



Info credit: Wentworth Miller (Amber7's blog); Translation: our very own SoHo

3 comments:

Simplicity said...

I saw your title and did a little *WHAT?* *shuffle* *shuffle* grab my asthma pump, take a deep inhale...*click*

Teehee!

Yes, indeed, that would be awesome! I really enjoy his acting...he was great in Dinotopia! I think he works pretty darn hard to do as well as he does so kudos to him if he's awarded this major gem.

Laila said...

LOL sorry to make you grab the pump, hun! I could only hope he would get it if this is in fact true. He deserves a major role like 007! I was watching Jack Nicholson in "The Shining" the other day I just can't shake wanting to see Wentworth play a stark raving lunatic like that!

Enjoy your time in NYC!

Anonymous said...

OH WOW!! HOw cool would it be to see him in the tuxs and suits!! OMG I am so excited!!!