Sunday, August 3, 2008

MMM... did you make that? 8/3

Paula Deen's Traditional Southern Style Deviled Eggs
How can you not LOVE PAULA DEEN!!!!!!!!!!

This picture was taken at SoLo's favorite store...WAL-MART!!! Ha ha ha ha ha. Some lucky girl met wacky, loveable, charming Paula Deen at a Wal-Mart.
This week's recipe is brought to you by Paula Deen! Honestly, who doesn't like this woman? Paula Deen is DEFINITELY a SoLo and SoHo FAVORITE FOOD NETWORK STAR!!!! Here's a recipe Paula has cooked up for you - DEVILED EGGS!!! This is one easy eat!! Now, personaly I (SoHo) don't know anything about deviled eggs because I am from L.A., not the south but I am sure SoLo knows a bit about them as since she IS from the south... Anyway, enough with my yappin! here is a recipe for deviled eggs courtesy of PAULA DEEN!! ENJOY!!!
Recipe credit: Paula Deen/the foodnetwork.com; Photo credit: Jeb Graff

2 comments:

Laila said...

SoHo knows we love deviled eggs down here! I don't know she was playing! Great recipe, girlie - I'mma have to use it! And YES... Wal-Mart is one of my favorite places! It's like another bill I have to pay b/c I spend so much money there LOL!

SoLo =)

Laila said...

Ha ha ha ha ha SoLo, you're like the Went of Wal-Mart!! every single time I talk to you, you're at wal-Mart ha haha ha!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! you crack me up girl. And no I was not joking about the deviled eggs. I think I might have to make them myself...I don't like eggs though... I'll make them for somebody else ha ha ha ha!!!

SoHo =)