Thursday, July 31, 2008

I've been thinking...

since we posted the new poll about watching Prison Break season 4, I was wondering... how many of you guys out there are true Prison Break fans? At the risk of having bricks thrown at my head, I've gotta tell you that Wentworth is not the reason I started watching the show! Prison Break is simply "my kinda'" TV show! I enjoy the action & unbelievable situations the guys are put into then have to get out of! I will say that I probably wouldn't watch if Wentworth was no longer a part of the show. I'm not saying that he's the reason I watch but... well, I'll explain that down there!

Lots of people have expressed their dislike with season 3, but I must say that I enjoyed every single episode! I didn't care for the short season, but what can you do, right? While the first season was by far the best, IMO, it had to be in order to keep people around! I've watched a couple of FOX shows that I actually liked & they got canned after so many episodes, so it's great that the writers were able to give Prison Break the edge it needed to last. Personally I hope it lasts like 24 has - another of my favorite shows. I mean, in all honesty, I don't know how they can keep it going for 7+ seasons & call it Prison Break LOL but here is are a couple of quotes from Comic-Con:

READ MORE

No comments: