Monday, July 7, 2008

Hot Man Of The Week

Now that's a "Wentastic" photo of DC!
See, I used it in a sentence for ya'll!
Every week, SoHo meets SoLo selects a celebrity "Hot Man Of The Week" in which you can feast your eyes on. This section will include photos, fashion, and fun facts about the gorgeous Hollywood hunk. Not enough you say? Don't pass up the opportunity to share your thoughts and opinion on our man of the week. This section if free for all discussions relating to the steamy weekly pick. Don't forget to come by and check out the drop dead gorgeous men that will make your summer SIZZLE!!! ENJOY!!!!!

This week's sweetheart is David Cook! You probably remember him from the 7th season of American Idol! He's the rocker/can sing anything dude that won my heart with his audition! I swear when I saw him I immediately said "OMG he is gonna win it this year"! I should have told that story before now, but oh well, right! Anyhoot, he dazzled America, and especially me, with performances like "Billy Jean", Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby", "All Right Now" (BTW, if you have not seen his performance of this song, then you NEED to go find it somewhere b/c I swear, I melt through my sofa EVERY SINGLE TIME I watch it - and YES, that's "watch" as in present tense LOL thank GOD for DVR), "Hello", "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For", etc. (I had to stop the list b/c I could seriously go on - this guy was amazing & I loved every single performance).

David Roland Cook is a 25 year old ex-bartender from Blue Springs, MO (born December 20, 1982 in Houston, TX). He graduated from Blue Springs South H.S. then went on to obtain a degree in Graphic Design from Central Missouri State University! He was in a band before American Idol (Axium), plays a left-handed guitar and considers himself a "word nerd" because he loves word puzzles (a man after my own heart)! David actually did not intend to audition for American Idol; he was there with his brother, Andrew, for support (see pic below showing his "AC" tattoo). Am so glad he did try out b/c not only did he win the title, but he won my heart! David has a style all his own! He has that rocker/bartender/hot guy down the street look (yeah, I just made that up)! And does he not look every bit of adorable in that hat? All this makes "DC" our man of the week! For more info on David, please visit the official American Idol website!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo credits: BryanandSummersblog, Community LiveJournal, EntertainmentResources, WireImage.com, YourIdolVote.com; Info credit SoLo, IMDB.com and AmericanIdol.com

No comments: