Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hollywood This Week 7/13

This week we decided to try a little something different! I found three photos, that I thought, are really worth a thousand words. I don't think anything needs to be said! The photos need no introductions whatsoever, although I'll try to add my usual humor & charm LOL!

Words cannot describe the laughter that came out of me when I saw Jim Carrey in that black swim suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I'll be nice because SoHo really likes Pam, but umm... I think she could have NOT done that to the cake! That's a "tongue lashing" if I've ever seen one LOL! Com' on... I know ya'll know heard of a tongue lashing - not quite the same meaning here but it fits! Happy 41st birthday, Pam!



Yeah, umm... words escape me again! I just hope when I'm 41 I can still do that! What am I saying? I can't do it now LOL!






Photo credits: Reuters, Calabrese/Cowan/PacificCoastNews.com, Chris Weeks/WireImage.com

No comments: