Monday, July 7, 2008

Fashion, SoHo & SoLo Style

SoHo & SoLo presents: This week in fashion... our way!


Click on the pic for a larger view!

While we are not fashion divas, we are gonna try our best to bring you some fun, flirty & sometimes geeky sexy items that you are sure to love. And hey, if you don't love it (or if you do), let us know! What do you love about it? What would you change? How could we make this week's pick better? Or should we have just stuck to our day jobs with this ne@! Remember I said, we are fashion clueless LOL!


This week we decided to go with something that's a lot more flirty than we are! My neighbor actually has these shoes & I love them although with a 3 1/2 inch heel, I'd never be able to walk in it! She wore them with a cute pair if capri pants & a sassy yellow top but I was looking for something more flirty than that! So, I give you what SoHo & I call "Fun in the Sun"! Either dress can be worn to an indoor or outdoor party! And while the shoes demand all of your attention with the sassy patten & cute as pie bow on the toe, you can't step out the door without one of these gorgeous handbags!

Credit: DSW.com and AmiClubWear.com & eBags.com

No comments: