Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hollywood this Week Special: TEEN CHOICE AWARDS 2008

The Teen Choice Awards show is taking place right now! It is 7pm here in Los Angeles. The question you are probably wondering is did Wentworth Miller show up?? Well I don't know yet. The red carpet event just finished an hour ago and right now everybody is inside the Gibson Amphetheatre enjoying the awards. I'll keep you all updated! Stand by... There is more news to come!!

***Updated news!!***
Among the attendees of the Teen Choice Awards: Scarlett Johansson, Lil Mama, Mariah Carey, the Jonas Brothers, Cheetah Girls, Loren Conrad, Brenda Song, Tia Mowry, JoJo, Dillon and Cole Sprouce, Selena Gomez,Chase Crowford and a bunch of other celebrities. Guess who did NOT attend? That's right! Wentworth Miller!!!! Did he win anything? I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Did Prison Break or Wentworth Miller win??
I hate to be the one to say tell you guys that Prison Break did NOT win.
I also hate to tell you guys that Wentworth Miller also did NOT win. It's a good thing Went didn't show up. The Teen Choice Awards holds no prestige and they are nothing big anyway. So I am glad he decided to stay home. So there you have it everybody.
Have a GREAT WEEK!!!

No comments: