Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fashion, SoHo & SoLo Style 8/24

I (SoHo) work near the GAP and every time I pass by I notice that there is a strong super cold burst of air that comes from inside of the store. I took a look at what type of clothes they were displaying and it was winter clothes!!! That's when it hit me!! OOH so THAT'S why they keep the store freezing cold!! It's their winter theme and they are selling winter clothes... already!!! Sticking with the winter theme, we present to you WINTER FASHION!!! And guess what?? I thought I'd never see the day but it has happened... BUCKET HATS ARE MAKING A COME-BACK!!! WENT!!! YOU'VE BROUGHT BUCKET HATS (and SEXY, too) BACK!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! So "get your sexy on" like Went & grab a bucket hat!!!


GAP-Black Plaid belted bucket hat-$16.50 USD





Info, photo & pricing credit: GAP.com

No comments: