Thursday, August 14, 2008

SPOILERS

Here are new PB spoilers!! There are new promo pics of the cast too but I'll let SoLo post those. I can't blog too much right now because i am having an extremely hard time typing. I was cutting tomatoes at work and my knife slipped and I cut off a good chunk of my finger nail with the skin and a piece of my finger!! I was gonna be sent to the hospital but i insisted i was ok. It didn't stop bleeding for a while but now i am better even though I am having a hard time blogging. Anyway, enjoy the spoilers!! (highlight below to view them)... Ah hell, I'll throw you two pics to get you started... SoLo will publish the rest that are hanging out in our draft section (SoLo, hint hint... I lost my cell phone LOL)

The Company: The company will most likely not be cooperating with other countries…

Media Mentions: There won’t be much media coverage about them because they are all being
kept hidden … we will learn more in the first episode.

Whistler’s Book: Whistlers book has some secrets in it that haven’t been revealed yet.




No comments: