Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fashion, SoLo & SoHo Style 8/17

OK so I'm in the mall last weekend & I see this amazing dress! I never checked the price tag or anything; I saw it in the window of Bebe & fell in love! I completely forgot about it until today so I decided to go to the official Bebe website to look for it & OMG... there's like a ton of different styles of this dress! They call it the "Maxi" dress & it is the perfect summer dress! Wear it with strappy sandals or flip flops and you've got a winner! Plus, it goes PERFECTLY with the person I bought a few weeks back!!!!!! (ETA 8/22/08: DAMMIT - WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME I BOUGHT A PERSON LOL!!!! I MEANT TO SAY "it goes perfectly with the PURSE I bought a few weeks back" - geez LOL!!!) The dress I saw in the store window is shown first but the other two are amazing as well! Wanna see more? Check out the Bebe website!

1. Tie Dye Lace Trim Maxi Dress - $139 - The flowing tie dye skirt of this long maxi dress will have you ready to let your hair down and walk barefoot in relaxed style. Sweetheart neckline and form-fitting bodice tailored with criss crossing bands. Straps wrap the shoulder. Skirt dusts just above the ankle. Ruffled hem flares from a finishing band of lace. Fully lined skirt. Center back to hem: 46". Silk. Contrast: Rayon/spandex. Dry clean only. mported. Style S29D21029500

2. Baroque Crochet Maxi Dress - $139 - The romance of another time in a new sophisticated design. Crocheted halter bodice ties around the neck. Flowing print dress features an empire waist. Fully lined. Center back to hem: 49''. Silk/Rayon/Polyester. Dry clean only. Imported. Style S08NE1018600

3. Ombre Maxi Dress - $139
- Starts off with a skintight top, then finishes with a silky smooth full maxi skirt. Silk/spandex blend. Dry clean only. Imported. Style S29D21019500


1. 2. 3.


Info, Pricing & Photo credits: Bebe.com

No comments: