Sunday, August 31, 2008

Prison Break gets a mere 5

TV Guide's Matt Roush gives a little review on Prison Break Season 4! While I, & millions of other viewers have been devoted to the show since day 1 & are looking forward to it's return, not everyone is as enthused about it! I don't agree with his mere score of 5, but hey, I can't ask for devotion from everyone on the planet - although it should be a requisite of owning a set LOL!! Anyhoo, here's what he had to say:

TV’s most ludicrously overextended caper series reinvents itself again in Season 4. It’s now “The Dirty Dozen” (give or take a few bodies), as our fugitive heroes are reunited in the United States and recruited by feds for a secret near-suicide mission to break in—for a change—to high-security enclaves and bring down the corrupt “Company.” The frantically violent mayhem, including a tasteless cannibalism gag, is paced swiftly enough that you can almost ignore the silliness of a show that isn’t above resurrecting characters long thought dead. Still, it beats last year’s miserable detour in a Panamanian sweatbox.


Info credit: TV Guide Magazine September 1, 2008; pg. 29

2 comments:

Laila said...

Ha ha ha!! OMG!!! AWWW Wentworth is super sweet!! "It came from the sweetest person" I am crying here!!! LOL!!!I am the sweetest person huh?? hey Wentworth, I am the sweetest person and you have a big time sweet tooth ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!! ok, ok, I'll stop. LMAO!!

On another note, It's Sunday today and I work weekends but this sunday I get to work dinner service so it's cool. ha ha ha ha!!!

Thanx BuddyTV for the interview and thanx SoHo for posting it.
If Went is lurking on here (which judging from the poll, he is... ha ha ha!!) huge shout-out you to you!!! love you lots like tater tots!! muah!!

To SoLo,

I am sooooo glad you and your family are doing well. Keep us updated on the situation over there will ya?? My heart and prayers go out to everybody in Louisiana during this threatening event.
I've been crazy busy so I have not had time to look for my phone to text you. non lavoro domani. Anyway, I am loving your posts for this up coming week. Take care ma.
love you lots like tater tots!!
muah!!

SoHo

Laila said...

ooooops!!my comment is on the wrong post ha ha ha ha!! it's supposed to be on the 2nd part of the interview from buddyTV. LOL!! well it's there now. ha ha ha ha

SoHo