Sunday, August 10, 2008

SoLo & SoHo's Lingo 8/10

This week's term is "dork-watt"!! It's a term that I (SoHo) came up with back in high school. I was sitting in my physics class next to my physics buddy who's name shall not be revealed LOL! Anyway, my buddy and I LOVED working together and people would often refer to us as dorks. One day it was "WATT" day and we were learning about watts and giga-watts and so forth. My sister walks in and calls my attention by saying "Hey dork"! At the same time my buddy says "watt", as he tries to figure out a problem and I heard the two words at once and put together "dork-watt" This term, I use when calling a friend or somebody your cool with a dork in a fun and loving way!

Example: Instead of calling your friend dork or dumb-a$$ or dude or anything else, you call him/her dork-watt! "Hey dork-watt, come check this out!"

It's just a loving "hey you" term... feel free to use it. It won't cost you any watts or dorks so enjoy!!! LOL!!!

No comments: