Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hot Man of the Week 8/3


Welcome back to our hot man of the week post!!! This week we have an amazingly talented actor/model his name?? Ian Somerhalder!!!! Are you a "Lost" fan?? Well, you might remember him from season 4 of "Lost" he was the first actor cast to be one of the survivors!

This blue eyed hunk was born December 1978 to a massage therapist mother and a building contractor father in SoLo's home state of LOUISIANA!!! This Covington, Louisiana hottie began his career at age 10 modeling for Calvin Klein, Dolce & Gabanna, Gucci, Versace and Guess. He was actually the face of guess for two consecutive fall seasons!!! Not hard to believe judging by that pretty face eh?? LOL!

Info credit: Imdb.com; Photo credit: Yahoo Images

7 comments:

Majandra said...

Erm, I assume you mean season 1 of Lost?

Season 4 was actually the first season completely without Boone/ Ian.

Laila said...

Oh sorry. I guess it's the 1st season of LOST. Thanx for letting me know I'll fix that.

SoHo

Laila said...

Thanks, Majandra, for that bit of info! I think I did read somewhere that his "Lost" career ended in 2007. Is that correct? I tried watching the show, but it's not my style so I left it alone! Thanks again for the comment. Hope you enjoy your stay with us!

SoLo =)

Majandra said...

You're welcome!

Ian's character on Lost actually died at the end of season 1 in 2005 (the first main character who died on the show... certainly not the last, tho!) but that didn't stop him from doing guest appearances during season 2 and 3. He didn't appear in season 4 (which aired earlier this year) but who knows? He might be back for seasons 5 and/ or 6 (Lost will end after its 6th season).

Your blog showed up in my google alerts for Ian. I'm running/ helping out with several websites of his, forums and LJ.

Laila said...

Majandra,

Wow you seem to be a huge LOST fan... or at least a huge Ian fan. LOL. I think we'll just have you write our Ian posts. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Thanx for that new if on Ian. Very interesting...

SoHo

Majandra said...

I am both - huge Lost AND Ian fan. I "found" Ian through Lost, although I already knew him from Smallville and Life As A House.

http://community.livejournal.com/somerhalderism/

^^ one of the places I co-moderate

Laila said...

Thanks for the link, Majandra! I checked out your "place" today & I must agree: Ian is irrestitably sexy ;)

SoLo =)