Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wentworth talks to TeenTelevision.com


TeenTelevision: With Season Four shooting in L.A., are you happy to be there?
Wentworth: I am. We're working on the Fox lot, and we're also taking as much advantage as we can of Los Angeles, in terms of the very schizophrenic terrain. You've got the ocean, you've got downtown, you've got the mountains, you've got the desert. Our environment and our backdrop, has always been critical to the show's look and success. Our number one priority is to keep that going in the 4th season.

TeenTelevision: With the move back to L.A., do you notice the paparazzi more?
Wentworth: For the first episode, yes. And then, I guess they got bored, which is fine with us.

TeenTelevision: Do you ever have women follow you down the street in L.A.?
Wentworth: Very recently, I had a fan who was waiting for me at this particular coffee shop that I go to pretty frequently. She had a queen size pillow for me because she heard somewhere that I like naps and she wanted me to have a comfortable place to rest my head. And, she had a big ring of skeleton keys, which she said was so that, if Michael gets himself into another jam, he'd have a way out. And then, she finished off with a pair of handcuffs. So, cut to me walking down the street with a pillow, skeleton keys and handcuffs, and then cue the paparazzi. Those pictures are actually out there somewhere. [I love that he still mentions the gifts we gave him!!!]

TeenTelevision: Hilarious! Did that freak you out?
Wentworth: It was certainly a surprise, but it was very sweet. Obviously, someone put a lot of time, thought and preparation into that kind of gift. To know that someone's making that kind of room for you in their lives is priceless. [Ahhhhh... he did say it was sweet, too! "Priceless"... I just love this guy!]

For more of the interview, CLICK HERE


Info credit: TeenTelevision.com; Photo credit: SpoilerTV

2 comments:

Laila said...

Awww!!!! HOW CUTE!!! I am sooo glad the gifts meant so much to him. That made the planning, time and effort WAY WORTH IT!!! LOVE YOU WENT!!!
Uh oh!! I better go before I burn my chocolate souffles ha ha ha ha!!!

SoHo

P.S.
SoLo, I hope you're ok and that the hurricane does not affect you and your family in any way. Be safe hon!! Take care.
hugs and kisses

SoHo

Laila said...

Hey dah'lin!!! I'm good & hope to stay that way! I'm staying at home... gonna' ride it out. I'll let you know how things are next week! Hugs & kisses back atcha'!!

SoLo =)