Sunday, August 17, 2008

SoHo & SoLo Lingo 8/17

This week's word is "brilliant". Now I know what you're thinking... "SoLo, that is not something that you made up. Everyone knows what 'brilliant' means!" Well, let me assure you that this ain't what you think!


This weekend I had the unwanted opportunity to tell someone just how "brilliant" they are! There's this know-it-all person I know & love, but who shall remain nameless. This person can't be told a thing & can't learn anything from anyone. This person made a very stupid, costly & embarrassing decision last week but rather than take responsibility, this person blamed everyone for what happened - everyone except the person who's fault it actually was! So I said that this person is "brilliant", sarcastically of course, because this was the most stupid thing I'd ever seen!


You can use brilliant anytime someone you know does something amazingly stupid and ignorant beyond belief! So go ahead, tell someone you know how "brilliant" they are LOL!

No comments: