Sunday, August 3, 2008

SoHo & SoLo Lingo 8/3

This week's SoLo and SoHo's word is "bad-ass"
This term is used to describe something or someone that you really like and that you think is totally AWESOME!!!

For example "Her style is 'bad-ass'!" or "I like her. She's so funny and always happy! Dude, she's insane... she's a total 'bad-ass'"!

This term was used very often by me, SoHo, while attending culinary school. My chef instructors found it hilarious that I kept saying everything was "bad-ass" and would joke around with me and tease me about it sometimes. However, I said it soooo much that after graduating from culinary school, I went back to visit my chef instructors and they told me that they now use the term "bad-ass" too!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! There is nothing more funny than having your former chef instructors saying they've adopted your word! Ha ha ha ha ha!!

So with this little story, I am wishing all who read this a "bad-ass" week!!!!

No comments: