Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prison Break News 8/3

PRISON BREAK SEASON 5????

There has been some talk about a season 5 of prison break. Am I referring to Fox talking about a season 5? No. It is being said, however, that because there is so much promotion for season 4 and that the amount of people watching prison break is so big that it is possible that prison break could easily run yet another season. What do you think about that? Should there be a season five? Personally I think its WAY too premature to say. Season 4 hasn't even started and there are predictions of a season 5. This is in no way official and I don't think it has been brought up by Fox, It is just guess that is going around. I think they should kill the show while they're ahead. But that's just me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell No, the show must go on!

Laila said...

Anonymous,

Think of it this way, wouldn't you like to release Went of such a crappy show and let him do movies. I mean, he did say he rather pull the plug himself than have them pull the plug on PB. Right??

SoHo

P.s. SoLo, don't bash on me ha ha ha ha ha!! And to our readers... I still LOVE Went, I just don't like the show anymore.

Laila said...

Thanks, Anon! The show MUST go on! I agree! I won't bash on you, SoHo - this time! But you gotta keep those public displays of hate to a minimum LOL!

SoLo =)

Laila said...

LMAO!!!...Well!!!! I know where my comments aren't wanted!! I'll sign off then. ha ha ha ha ha ha NEVER!!!! I am here to stay and keep my hate comments to a MAX!!!! LOL!! J.K. I think i've said all that I wanted to say LOL.

SoHo