Sunday, August 31, 2008

Adventures of SoHo & SoLo 8/31 - part 3

And we're back - joining me after supper. SoHo thinks it's hilarious when I say supper - I'm a country girl... what can I say LOL? After supper, it began raining again. Not hard & not lasting very long. Winds were a little stronger but still not too bad. There's no water under my carport; seems the sandbags are working really well so far. I've gotten ready for bed & watched "I Love Money" (the show I mentioned earlier) and I'm sitting here typing. I wish it wasn't so dark outside because I'd take pics for ya'll, but since there's not very much to show right now, it's ok. If I can take pics tomorrow, I will so ya'll will have a firsthand look at what hurricane weather looks like. We're supposed have hurricane sustained winds by 7pm tomorrow night, which, unfortunately means... NO PRISON BREAK FOR ME =( I swear this thing could not have timed it's landfall better!!! It's like it planned this just so I couldn't watch Prison Break. The worst part about this is I can't even record it because with no power & the satellite NOT working, there's no way I can even have it saved to watch whenever I want... Oh, whoa is me... but I digress!

I'm gonna' finish posting just in case I awake to no power, then I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll be able to post pics & surf the net tomorrow. More importantly, I hope I get to watch Prison Break when it airs tomorrow... Don't forget to keep us all down here in your prayers... Part 4 will hopefully be posted in the morning or early afternoon! Until domani, have a good evening!! Hope to post manana!

No comments: