Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hot Man Of The Week 8/10

SoLo and SoHo are bringing some Latin flavor to our blog with the one and only Amaury Nolasco!! Where do we know him from?? Oh yeah, that's right, PRISON BREAK!!! Here's a little info on this steamy star, courtesy of wikipedia. I (SoHo) feel a special connection with Amaury because I was also a biology major and full time student in college with the intention of attending medical school and eventually becoming a doctor (well... a trauma surgeon)! And just like him, I didn't expect to be what I am now. I'd soooo fake being sick just to go see him. LOL!!! He'd be one FINE doctor!!! Yummy!!! Is it just me or does Amaury look absolutely HOT in red and white and in all black? OMG he's totally rockin' the suit!!! This is one SERIOUSLY HOT man!!! SMOKIN HOT!!! ENJOY!!!



READ MORE


Info & photo credits: Wikipedia

No comments: