Friday, July 5, 2013

OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I am completely upset and outraged that I can no longer find full fat greek style yogurt and almost any supermarket!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????????????? what's wrong with whole fat??? seriously I'm soooooo mad. I went out to buy my greek yogurt today and I found that the only yogurt that was made from whole fat milk is no longer on the shelf and now there is only 2%, low fat, or non fat. America is still a fat nation no matter how many non fat items it has on its shelves... the problem isnt the fat in the food its the activity that its citizens do... We eat all this sugar and processed stuff but we cant have full fat yogurt? this makes me angry. have the damn whole fat milk and yogurt and cheese but just run it off. The problem in america is not that food had fat because fat is good for the body, the problem is we're too damn lazy!!! that's whats making us fat!! BRING BACK FULL FAT EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! IM SOOOOO MAD!!!

No comments: