Tuesday, March 22, 2011

OH MY BLOG!!

Hi everybody!!! I have missed you all sooooo much!! sorry i havent posted lately. I am happy to share with you all that I am going though an amazing transformation, physically, and emotionally. I've been working really hard at it and I am right where I should be at this point. I am very happy and see sunshine at the end of the dark tunnel. Also, I am in process of switching careers and getting out of the kitchen... let's see what else? oh yeah the custom made cake? not gonna happen. the bank was to cheap for my asking price which was a crazy good bargin but I guess they're too cheap. anyway. If you guys have a facebook account, you can find me there under the screen name seeing stars. here is the link... http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1259676412 you can create an account if you dont have one and send me a message!! I really would LOVE to chat it up with all of you there as well. so send me a friend request and we can chat it up there too!!! Ok more posts coming up. thanx for visiting the blog everybody!!! LOVE YOU!!!!! Oh I cut my hair SHORT so I have pictures of that too. see you all in a bit.

1 comment:

Zie said...

Next you need to have a twitter account :)
Finally you're publishing your FB ;)

Love your new hair do :)