Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Which should I get?

Hi everybody!!! I hope you've all been well. I am thinking about picking up a new hobby. Which hobby? well I've been wanting to play the violin for so long. I have an acoustic guitar but never played it. I do play the piano and the trumpet but the violin makes me cry that's why i love it so much. Anyway I am about to purchase a violin but not sure which one to get. I like the sleek classiness of the black one but I like the Ebony fittings on the other one. Oh and the last one has a nice German antique finish to it. Three violins and only one of me... which should I get? PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE! here are the pictures Thanx guys!!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooo....i love the black one :)

I play the piano a long time ago. Gave up lessons cause they clash with school! Wish i continued though :(

Anyway have fun with your new hobby :)