Thursday, February 5, 2009

SoHo's Birthday today!!!


It's my birthday today!!!! YAY!!!! originally my twin and I had made plans to rent and fly a helicopter over Long Beach and the rest of Los Angeles...Something went wrong though... my packet that i was supposed to receive didnt arrive on time so now we cant fly the chopper today on our birthday. The company did let us change the date at no extra charge so we may fly the chopper next week. Originally we were going to get a helicopter tour of L.A. but we figured, well, we already know L.A. born and raised here so that's lame... then we thought ok lets fly the damn chopper ourselves!!! so we will be doing that soon. Anyway later today my sis and I decided to stay home for once and not go out to dinner. We will be cooking our own dinner this time but will be out and about all day. It's BEACH TIME!!!! YAY!!! such a beautiful day today. I had people asking me what i wanted for my birthday to which I replied "Wentworth Miller at my door with a box of chocolate asking me to be his valentine is all I ask for". ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Well I'll be around posting a few things before I go about my plans. P.S. I am a HUGE fan of the I Love Lucy show!! If only she were still alive.
Have a great day/evening/night everybody!!

Oh and thank you Zie for texting me at midnight (L.A. time) and wishing me a happy birthday. Thanx so much!
Thank you to Greti & Miha from Slovania for the text this morning also wishing me a happy birthday.

11 comments:

agreencitygirl said...

Woah birthday girls!!! FLY a helicopter! Wow sounds fun and nerve wracking! Hmm,and I think I'm a little nutters for going skydiving this coming Saturday! Well have a abfab day!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and your twin a happy birthday!

May you see Went many more times.

SavMed

... and may I read about it here so I can live vicariously through you...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy the beach and some goood ole homecooking. I was gonna say I hope your sis would do most of the cooking so you really have a day off but since it's her b-day too...well, wish her Happy Birthday.

Simplicity said...

Happy Birthday to you and your twin! I actually posted something on my blog at midnight and tried to send you a link via Blackberry, but I couldn't comment for some reason. Go check it out!

Hope you having a sighting today and many other wonderful things!! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dear SoHo - and to your sister, too ;)

Enjoy your time at the beach and your dinner! May this be a wonderful birthday to you!!! Have fun :)
And the chopper flight - awesome! Hope, you'll get the opportunity to fly next week...

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

SYBRGRN said...

Happy Birthday SoHo!

SoHo said...

Awwww thanx girls!!! I did have a GREAT time.
Simplicity,
I am definitely checking it out. Thanx again to all of you.

hugs and kisses

SoHo

Amber7 said...

Happy belated birthday, SoHo!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Soho!!! I hope your sister and you had a Beautiful Day. I'm suppose to keep this on the dl but Wentworth has a surprise for you. It's a little late, I know. But it should be coming your way before midnight strikes. Shhhhh!!!!! Don't tell anyone;)

SoHo said...

Amber, Honey

AWWWW shucks!!! Thanx a billion!!!

Honey,
Long time no see...
I got the surprise! OMG oooh and what a surprise it was!!!! LOL ;)

Thanx guys!!!