Sunday, February 15, 2009

Shaq is officially the clown of the NBA!!!

I don't know if any of you guys watched NBA All Star Weekend this weekend, but it was great! I watched everything from Friday night's Rookie Challenge & Celeb game to Saturday night's Slam Dunk contest & tonight's All Star game! I loved it all but I must say that the best part of the entire weekend was Shaquille "Shaq Diesel" Oneal's dance when they called his name! I'm telling you I laughed the whole time I watched this on TNT tonight! Shaq is so huge & the mask was frickin' too small for his face - dude, hilarious - it looked like it would fall off at any minute LOL! Watch & be amazed (this video can be viewed in HD but it loads kinda' slow so pause it & let it load a little bit before actually attempting to watch AND it's best viewed in full screen so make it big so you can see Shaq act a fool!)! I love this guy, even though he left us high & dry - but we're doing great w/out him ha =)

BTW, you guys realize he went to LSU which is right here in my hometown right? He would always come back during the summer & take classes! I'd see him from time to time. He's a really nice person - always smiling & didn't mind holding a conversation with anybody. The last Laker game I went to in New Orleans, before Hurricane Katrina, was the last year (if I remember right) he was a Laker. I saw him pretty close up b/c our seats were courtside & he was smiling & waving then! Cool dude - ok, now the video lol!

4 comments:

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha that's hilarious!!!! Dude, he looks like a gorilla ha ha ha ha ha he's freakin HUGE!!!!

Laila said...

Is he not the largest human you've ever seen! I'm telling you, on campus, I'd look up at him like "Dude, how warm is it up there?" LOL!!! For real! That mask was holding on for dear life! Gotta love him though! He really is a sweet person although he pissed me off royally the way he left the Lakers but I got over it, forgave him & never stopped loving him! You know he wants back in!!! AND he & Kobe won All Star MVP! The NBA is not stupid - they are trying to fuel the Shaq/Kobe/Phill/Lakers reunion! WHY? Because it equals a lot of money for the league!

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious!!! Shaq is bananas! Thank you for that clip. I miss you ladies.

Laila said...

Ha! He is mega bananas, Honey! I got mad love for him but he can stay in Phoenix lol! Miss you bunches, too, babes! We need to chat!