Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I am soooooo Jealous

If youre familiar with America's Next Top Model, and watched the first two seasons, I am sure you remember Yoana and Mercedez from the second season. Yoana is the model i rooted for the entire way and as she competed in the final round. She is such beautiful woman. I just watched the runway episode where she and Mercedez go head to head on the runway. Anyway Yoana won the competition and became Americas Next Top Model though I havent heard anything about her lately I am still so jealous of how absolutely stunning this woman is. Here is the video of the two girls of the final showdown. My sister says the "gimme more" song by britney spears would be better suited for the runway which i agree. so I will attempt to make the video with the song. Here is the original vid though.

I've made my vid but it wont upload for some reason. will keep trying though.




2 comments:

Simplicity said...

I don't watch ANTM, but I love, love, love, love, love, love the new Wentworth picture! :)

SoHo said...

I dont watch it either but I only watched the second season. After that, i never watched it again.
Oh and that Went pic is courtesy of our very talented Laila. Glad you like it!!