Monday, February 9, 2009

Are you in or out?


Valentines day is just around the corner...



How will you be celebrating it? Will you spend it with your significant other or a group of friends or even both?
I'll be working as usual. Weekends are my most important days at work so never will i get a weekend off...But dont feel bad for me because while everybody is relaxing on weekends and I am working, well I get two days of no traffic in the morning while on my way to work and when I get a day or two off during the week, I am the one relaxing while everyone else is stuck in traffic! HA HA!!! LOL!
Even though i dont have a significant other to share that day with (not that I'd actually have time to do so if i did have a significant other)I will still enjoy it because I at least wont be flowing with the crowd. I've always been considered the "strange girl" so not celebrating with cute little red hearts and fussy teddy bears holding a heart saying "I Love You" is perfectly fine with me. No I am not bitter but if you know me like SoLo does... you'd know that I have an "eh whatever" attitude about everything. With that said,
Will you be celebrating valentines day this year? or are you left out in the cold? I guess for me, Valentines day is actually "singles awareness day" ha ha ha ha ha!! You see Wentworth!!! you would have been celebrating valentines day with me if you would have showed up at my door on my birthday asking me out! but NOOOOO!! Wentworth wants to be on the set of prison break on my freakin birthday!!!! FINE!! keep your show!!!! your the one missing out! LOL! just kidding. ha ha ha ha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you!! Well i will be spending Vday the same as everyday! LOL!! Since it's a saturday most probably i will be home doing laundry and surfing the Net. Unless my friends want to go out hehehe.. I never did believe in this whole Vday thing! TO me if you love someone you should show it EVERYDAY! not just this one day! hahahahaha

Yup! Wentworth is missing out! You'd be such a fun gal to hang out with!

Come Went..show up at SOHO's door and ask her out!

Soho - I am sending my Went vibes to you gal...

Laila said...

I'll be celebrating Vday but I'm sure I won't be going anywhere special although I should get double the gifts since my birthday is Thursday! My mom always buys me cute things for my bday/vday! I saw a huge tan teddy bear at Walmart the other day! I LOVE bears & I hope to get that one. I already have a huge white one in my room so let's see if I can add a new one to the collection! I have about 100 now :-) what can I say, I really love them!

Anonymous said...

Ladies!! Valentines is soo over commercialized. And I agree with Zie, one should show love and appreciation for loved ones every day, not just a designated day.--agreencitygirl (I can not stay logged on and see the blog?? Keep on getting error and page closes ;-(..help!)

Laila said...

My 2 cents on the Valentine's day situation: it's like any other holiday & is as commercialized as Christmas & Thanksgiving (or the day after)! You know how on your birthday you get calls & cards from people you hadn't heard from in a while or on your parents' anniversary they go out & spend extra time doing special things, well it's the same thing! While we should all show that special person how much we love him/her on a daily basis, it's just one of those things where you do more to show the appreciation that might get lost in the day to day hustle we call "life"! Not that we love any less on the other 364 days, it's just that sometimes life truly does get in the way =( My humble thoughts...

SoLo