Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Encourage the fashionista in you!

Ok anybody who knows me well, knows I'm a t shirt & jeans kinda girl but on occasion, I like to "play dress up"! So today, while perusing the net like I do, I found this site. I don't even remember how or why I ended up there, but it's pretty doggone cool! You just kinda rummage the site looking for pieces to add to your collection so you can make "sets".

Some of those people there could dress the actresses at the Oscars better than those high end designers! I loved everything I saw so I started creating my own "sets"! I only made two & they suck! The pieces probably don't even go together ha! BUT I tried! There's way more to add to your set than what I used but you get the idea! This is like playing with dolls for big girls! So I guess SoHo & SoLo will be back to adding fashion every now & again! Anyway, check out my "sets" & visit the site so you can create your own! When you do, be sure to share ;-)


My first set

Pink again

3 comments:

Simplicity said...

Oh man I think I NEED that site! I love looking at things, but when it comes to pulling things together and creating an ensemble...not so much!

Anonymous said...

I like your sets, stilettos and dresses and everything goes together very well, pretty much American style though German girs would choose different shoes1? (I am German)

Laila said...

Simplicity - the site is so much fun! I have to watch myself b/c I find that I might spend WAY too much time there LOL!

Hi German fan! Glad you like them although I'm not very fashion savvy! I would probably never wear either of those, but I enjoy putting them together! Besides, I can't walk in anything higher than 3 inches! Why don't you check out the site & create a few! Show us how your German style!