Sunday, February 15, 2009

24 has it's first follower YAY!

Y'all should know by now that I work my butt off on the blogs - not saying that for props or anything, just stating the obvious ;-) Just kidding! Seriously though, 24 consumes a lot of my time b/c it's so new & SoHo Meets SoLo is basically running itself because you guys seem to like what we do & for that, we give you BIG THANKS!

I was trying to figure out this front page issue we seem to be having & as I went to the "Dashboard", I realized 24 has it's first follower! I'm so excited! I knew people were visiting from the stats & there seems to be some voters on the poll but I didn't think people were paying that much attention! Thanks to "Tony Almeida Junkie" for thinking the Photo section is cool enough to follow!

ETA: looks like we're getting popular over there! Got two more followers - making it total of 3 in one night! Cool beans! Let's not welcome KiefersAngel & Elizabeth Bonny to the 24 family!

No comments: