Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I can spot Starbucks anywhere!

I'm rewatching last night's episode of 24 & at the very beginning of the show, as one of the villain's is walking down the street in D.C., there is this quaint little Starbucks sitting right on the corner! Now I have no idea what street he was on but of course, my mission for today is to find out! As soon as I do, I'll post it so you can check it out!

There are some really cute Starbucks locations where I live (especially the one in Perkins Rowe) but none so cute as this one! Anyway, just thought I'd share that since it caught my attention! Wanna see for yourself? Well, click here & watch the beginning of the show (it would actually be great if you watched the whole show b/c it was a thrill ride from beginning to end as usual) & you'll see it!

No comments: