Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to SoLo

Yep, we've got another birthday! This time, it's SoLo's turn - darn near a Valentine's baby... no wonder I'm sooooooooooo sweet =) Not doing much special since it's a Thursday but maybe this weekend I'll get to do something! Although I will say that I'll probably break my diet & eat some fat & carbs LOL! Hey, it's special to me!

I "sang" happy birthday to SoHo last week & she asked when I was gonna try out for American Idol LOL! Yeah right! I must say I can carry a tune a lot better than some of those folks on that show, but I'm more of a shower/driving in the car singer! But in the spirit of birthdays, love & internet families, let's all sing together:

Happy happy birthday!! Happy happy birthday!! Happy happy birthday to Laila!!!

4 comments:

Laila said...

Thanks Zie for the birthday wish! You remember & that means a lot! You are so sweet! Thanks again =)

SoLo (Laila)

Anonymous said...

Dear Laila,

I wish you the very best for your birthday! I hope you have a great day, a nice party, a lot of fun and just an enjoyable time :)

Anonymous said...

hey there no probs! i always try to wish my friends early :)


Hope you have a good day ahead ok...

SoHo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAILA!!!! HAVE A KICK A$$ PARTY AND LOTS OF CAKE. YES... JUST BECAUSE IT'S YOURE BDAY i AM ACTUALLY GONNA LET THE CAKE SLIDE THIS TIME. HA HA HA HA HA JK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!