Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The funniest frickin' I've ever frickin' seen in my frickin' life!

SoHo can attest to me not being a "Family Guy" fan for very long but thanks to her & Wentworth, I am somewhat of a fan now! The show is so dang stupid that it's funny. There are moments when I just stare at the TV from sheer amazement at the ignorance then there are other times where I do laugh because it's a tad funny. Then there were these few moments where it was gut-busting funny, which is what brings me to this video that I NEED to share with you! I won't even try to explain first... I'll just let you watch LOL!



#1: Peter is such a dumbass that he doesn't even realize that he didn't have to fly to Kentucky just for the chicken.

#2: He's too stupid to realize that the colonel's been dead for years.

#3: He doesn't understand the southern drawl; I used to talk to

#4: I can attest to, as I'm sure a few of our members can as well, the southern drawl not being that damn bad, but it's funny! I had tons of clients from Kentucky and none of them sounding like that.

1 comment:

SoHo said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OMG Laila youre freakin hilarious!!! LOL!!! Well I am glad you've joined the "Family Guy" team!! I knew it would only be a matter of time b4 you gave in ha ha ha ha ha youre ours now LOL!!!