Friday, March 16, 2012

189,819...

LETTERS... lol

Yep, you heard me... LETTERS! There is a word in the English language that has 189,819 letters in it! It's some giant protein in the human body that has something to do with the elasticity of muscle & it's called "Titin". I'm guessing because it's such a large protein is the reason for it's unusually long name with so many letters (that is the biggest understatement ever lol).

Because it would take up a bizillion blog posts to spell the entire thing, I'll just give you the link to check it out. Yeah, my mind wanders a lot & because Wentworth is keeping me guessing these days, I have to find other things to occupy my mind & time - still love you Went if you're lurking! Anyhoot, here's the short version of the word & the link! Enjoy the re-education of your mind *muahhhh* - my sinister take over the world with useless rhetoric & nonsensical nothingness laugh lol (Hulu's got nothing on Laila)

Methionylthreonylthreonylglutaminylarginyl...isoleucine (short version but click it to see the Wiki info)

1 comment:

SoHo said...

WOW!!! i love random stuff like this ha ha ha ha!!! Thanx!