Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hot Dude of the Month

I know I haven't been around in ages but I thought I'd drop in for a worthy post! We haven't done this in forever so here's an old but good post topic: Hot Dude!


Ok so since I've been forced to watch "The Spanish Teacher" episode of Glee for like a million times, I've realized that 40 year old Enrique Martín Morales is super gorgeous! Who woulda' thunk he was 40! Geez Louise & he's sooooo fine! In case someone fell off the planet & doesn't know who Enrique  Martín Morales is... it's Ricky Martin! Yep & here's a little bio on this hot Latin churro!!

Born on December 21, 1971 and raised in Puerto Rico, Ricky initiated his singing career in the Latin all boy-band group Menudo. After leaving the group, he moved to New York to study acting. After finishing his studies, he relocated to Mexico where he performed as actor in "Mama ama el Rock", "Alcanzar una Estrella II". In 1991, he began to focus his career as a soloist singer, eventually becoming an international superstar with the release of his self-titled English language album in 1996.



AND A LITTLE TRIVIA: named one of "People" magazine's 50 Most Beautiful People in 1999, speaks 5 languages: Spanish, English, Portuguese, French & Italian, lives in Miami, is the sponsor of three children in India, ranked #42 on VH1's 100 Sexiest Artists, received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for recording on October 16, at 6901 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California, his song, "The Cup of Life" was the official theme of the World Cup in France, for 1998.




[Ricky on Michael Jackson's death] I am very sad. No one will be able to replace him. But I know that the light that he emanated from the stage will live on with all of us who saw him for what he was and always will be - a great teacher, pure musical inspiration.

 screencap from Glee "The Spanish Teacher"

And now here are the videos that prompted this post! Enjoy!



Glee version of I'm Sexy & I Know It featuring Ricky Martin



Glee version of La Isla Bonita featuring Ricky Martin & Naya Rivera (aka Santana)
Photos & Video courtesy IMDB, Google Images & YouTube

5 comments:

Zie said...

I watched this ep sooo many times too!! KIKI is HOT HOT HOT!! WOW!!!

Fuser said...

don't watch glee so you must help me.
season and episode and make that quik! lol
Its nice to have you around Laila.

Laila said...

Hey Zie & Fuser - good to "see" you guys! Fuser, this episode is called "The Spanish Teacher". It's number 59 & I believe season 3... I've only just started watching because they had an episode dedicated to Michael Jackson :-)

Zie said...

Hi Ladies, Glee is kinda losing it's appeal. Season 1 was the best. I have that on DVD. Used to rush home every Thursday to watch the episodes. Lately not too much.

Certain eps this Season are good. Esp the Michael Jackson Ep and this Ricky Martin Ep.
Heard they're gonna have an episode dedicated to Whitney Houston.

Laila said...

Well, since I've only started watching this year lol, I really like it. It hasn't been on in a few weeks though so IDK... break, I guess? Looking forward to the next one, especially since Quinn was in the accident! Shocker! I wonder if Finn & Rachel are still gonna get married? Questions with no answers - FUD!