Thursday, August 18, 2011

Animal style fries


I LOVE french fries!!! I love french fries in any shape and form. One night I went to my job at Le Saint Amour and had fries... but chef Alex didnt just give me french fries... he gave me animal style fries. I had NO idea what these were because apparently you can get them at the burger chain restaurant In N out but I dont eat fast food unless its astro burger because they offer vegetarian options. anyway so i didnt know what animal style fries were... basically its a house dressing, which i am not sure what exactly is in it, caramelized onions, and a hand full of cheese on top. melt it all together and you've got a plate of golden glory!!!!!! it was pretty delicious!! above is my before picture... below is my after picture! I WENT TO TOWN ON THOSE FRIES!!!!


Have any of you had animal style fries from IN N OUT? i've never heard of them before. are they any good? feel free to click on the button below that reads "0 people said what?" and leave ur comments! thanx guys!

No comments: