Tuesday, April 26, 2011

HORMONES SUCK!!

I"ve been working out like crazy for the past couple of months.... my motivation? well I made a bet with Laila who could get in shape by the end of july... I personally want my six pack by then. I've been working out twice a day everyday for the past two months I am in great shape but lately my workouts seem to be week and for the past two weeks they've been almost not existent. I suddenly got extremely lazy and have had headaches... So I asked my uncle ray (Dr. Alexander) about it. He said my hormones are off balance and that I need to wait until they get back to normal on their own. THIS SUCKS!!! I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY HARDCORE WORKOUTS I DONT HAVE TIME TO WAIT!!!!! MY SIX PACK IS NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR ME SO I NEED TO GET BACK TO MY NORMAL WORKOUTS ASAP!!!! hormones suck!!!!

3 comments:

Tim Cooper said...

As both of you want to reduce the weight such that Laila wants to reduce her weight and you want to make a proper six packs therefore this would be only possible if you are getting lot of supplements and also proper diet.

SoHo said...

HI TIm!! yes I have a proper diet but as far as supplements, I am not a big fan of them. I may need to take some as I am a vegetarian. I am back to my normal workouts and eating very healthy again. I can see my six pack by the end of july. so exciting!!

Thanx for visiting the blog!

SoHo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.